THE GNOMES END OF-SUMMER SALAD SELECTION
As we ease are way to the end of our season the variety will change slightly and updated weekly! We will be trading Tomatoes for Apples as our orchard begins to give us beautiful sweet, crisp apples in the coming weeks.
The box will have 5 items coming from our seasonal selection, Farmers Choice.
Friday - Oct 23rd between 9am and 2pm
The Box will contain a mix of the following items depending on availability, changing weekly.
Our Summer Salad Subscription will give you the best healthy, tasty salads and beautiful ingredients to cook with.
- Apples - Fresh, hand picked eating apples - Lord Lambourne and Red Devil.
- Curly Kale - Can't go wrong with some Colcannan!
- Black Kale - Beautiful in Italian Dishes or as crisps.
- Cucumbers - Super Fresh, Super Tasty Cucumbers straight from the vines are so refreshing. You'll definetly notice the difference here!
- Oriental Mix - Versitile. It can be mixed in with other leaves to make a personal salad mix. It can also be stir-fried, or chopped fine and added to omlettes. Tasty!
- Fresh Radish Bunches - Make a great garnish chopped thin, they great for snacking! The greens are edible too, cook them for pasta stuffing or a mixed greens sauté.
Baby Red Kale - Has a slightly milder flavour, but the main difference is that baby kale is more tender and easier to eat raw. Used in salads, great steamed or for kale chips! A very nice snack! One of our favourites! Great for juicing also.
- Wild Rocket - A strong, punget taste which is added to our Spicy Mix. It is very nice added to pasta dishes, mixed with other leaves. A balsamic drizzle goes very nice with this.
Spicy Mix - A mixture of our Mustard and Rocket leaves. Nice strong flavour salad mix!
- Spring Mix - Our most popular product. A mix of four different lettuce leaves. We put it on everything! Wraps, Sandwiches, bagels. Great salad base, add what you like!
- Spinach - Our Spinach is not like any spinach you've tried. It is a juicy leaf, freshly harvested with many uses!
- Salad Turnips - NOT like a conventional turnip known as a swede. Our salad turnips are sweet, crisp and juicy. You don't need to peel them. Simply grate or slice thin to add to a salad. You can also roast, boil, steam or fry these guys. The greens are edible too, cook them for pasta stuffing or a mixed greens sauté.
- Selection of Herbs - We have alot of different herbs growing right now, Basil (Green, Purple, Thai), Coriander, Dill, Parsley (Flat/Curly), Thyme, WinterSavoury, Sage. We will be adding a mixture of these to the delivery list once available for FREE!!
|€15.00 for 5 Items|
€ 5.00 for Delivery
Operating in the North Dublin Area, Within the m50 only.
Why Choose Us?
- We only sell produce that WE grow.
- Our produce is produced using super high quality growing standards. We feed the soil with organic compost, extracts and feeds. This results in a very healthy LIVING soil as apposed to over rotovated soils which lose their structure and in turn ability to produce healthy crops.
- We have NEVER used nasty chemicals.
- Our produce is local, fresh and nutritious.
When You Purchase From Us...
Purchasing from us is worth the extra cost! You are seeing the upfront cost of truly sustainable agriculture. You are paying for the produce which inturn pays to keep the soil healthy, chemical free and building every season. Our soils are getting healtier every season!
We only harvest fresh quality produce for you as, it will last longer, taste better and keep you topped up with the essential nutrients your body needs!